EVAG resplendent at South Quay in Emden!
Finally: After more than one year of refurbishment work, the South Quay of the harbour in Emden has been expanded into a modern multi-purpose terminal. Whether by road, rail, or by water, this multi-<>purpose terminal with its trimodal connection offers optimum conditions for handling your cargo at the Port of Emden. The high-security site in line with ISPS standards comprises extensive, asphalted and paved transshipment/storage areas near to the quay.
- Mobile harbour crane LHM 420
- Gantry crane up to 60 tonnes
- Track length 500 m
- Tideindependent berths
The services we offer you at South Quay include
- Professional LoLo transshipment of project and general cargo
- Areas for the storage of project and general cargo
- Terminal handling with the usual port equipment such as reach stackers,terminal tractors, etc.