> Emden Port
EVAG is the largest port services provider in the Port of Emden with 5 attractive locations.
Our cargo handling facilities
EVAG has its own cargo handling facilities and extensive equipment in the Port of Emden.
The approximate 1,100,000 m² of open space is paved, fenced-in and ISPS conform (International Ships and Port Security Code).
A great majority of our warehouses are heated with more than 36,000 m² area available for storage. Many of these comply with the requirements for industrial workstations.
Vessels with the following dimensions can enter the Port of Emden without any problems:
- Outer harbour (Außenhafen) 240 m
- Terminal I 160 m (with exception 190 m)
- Nordkai 240 m (with exception 250 m)
- Südkai 240 m (with exception 250 m)
- Emden sea locks (Große Seeschleuse) Dimensions 260 x 40 m
max. experienced dimensions 256 x 36,5 m
max. permitted inward draft 10,50 m
(however, call your agent for actual situation)
- Nesserlander locks – 180 x 18 m
- Outer harbour (Außenhafen) 9,5 m
- Terminal I 8,0 m
- Nordkai 10,50 m
- Südkai 10,50 m
- the most westerly German seaport
- Europe’s third largest port for car transhipments